For all returns, please contact our customer service representative for a Return Authorization Number.
Items Marked As Final Sale
Items marked as a "Final Sale" cannot be returned for any reason. If upon installation, you find it defective within 90 days of the invoice date, DAK Solutions LLC will exchange the defective item for another of the same. No exchanges, refunds or returns for any other reason.
Damaged Shipment Instruction Notice
Any claim for damage needs to be initiated by either the purchaser of the goods or the person receiving the goods. The claim needs to be made directly with the carrier. The container or shipping box should be retained for possible field inspection. Contact with the carrier should be done at the time of delivery or as soon as possible.
Shipments should be opened promptly upon receipt and thoroughly inspected and tested. Concealed damage should be reported to the local agent of the delivery carrier immediately. The container(s) and contents of damaged shipments must be made available to the carrier for inspection.
Each shipment should be examined promptly by the purchaser upon receipt. All claims for shortages should be made within two (2) days of receipt of shipment.
Returning an Item that is No Longer Required
No returns will be accepted without prior approval. Contact our customer service representative for a Return Authorization Number. If the product that you just received is no longer required, DAK Solutions LLC will take it back subject to the following provisions:
1. Invoice is not over thirty (90) days old.
2. Copy of the original invoice must be included in all returns. Item will be returned if not included.
3. Print invoice number and RMA# prominently on the outside of the shipping carton. Packages will be refused if this is not done.
4. Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 20% or $25.00 per return, whichever is greater.
5. All items returned under the RMA# must be packed in original box and should include all cabling, manuals, etc. If DAK cannot resell it, do not return it.
6. Collect or C.O.D. shipments will be refused.
7. Credit will be issued only after inspection by DAK Solutions LLC.
8. Manuals or Printers cannot be returned for any reason.
Please follow the procedures for returning cores as specified on Core Return directions included with exchange products.
Defective items will be repaired, exchanged or replaced at our discretion within 90 days. No refunds will be issued. A description of the defect is required. Return prepaid and insured. Contact our customer representative for a Return Authorization Number.
Item will be returned if a copy of the invoice is not enclosed.
Freight Charges will not be refunded under any condition.